(First of all, we know there's a lot of information but if you are serious about being a Brand Ambassador it's important that you read it all!)
So what does it take to be a Brand Ambassador?
- Brand Ambassadors must have a large social media following and/or a large post engagement. We will leave it up to you to determine whether or not you think you have a big enough audience to apply.
- You must have social media accounts set to public (more so on Instagram) and you must be following Same Same Apparel on our Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook (all @samesameapparel) If you cannot follow us on one form of social media because you do not have it – that is fine.
- You must be willing to post about Same Same Apparel regularly. Whether it be an Instagram post (most preferred), Instagram story, YouTube video, Tweet, Tumblr post etc.
What do you get out of being a Brand Ambassador?
- Brand ambassadors get free merch (to be discussed upon acceptance)
- You will get your own unique promoter code, and $3 in-store credit every time someone uses your code!
- You also get the satisfaction of knowing YOU are a part of the reason our company can succeed and can help others. Without our Brand Ambassadors we would not be where we are today. And without the extra sales generated from you guys, we would not be donating as much money to LGBT+ charities across Australia!
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you include things such as;
- Why you should be a Brand Ambassador for Same Same Apparel
- How you can help us grow our brand
- What methods you will use
- How many followers you have on your social media
- What your preferred code would be (15 characters max)